We may collect the following types of information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Information. Examples include first name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Information. Examples include billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Information. Examples include payment card details and other payment-related information.
• Transaction Information. Examples include details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us or one of our franchisees.
• Technical Information. Examples include internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
• Profile Information. Examples include your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your favorite bakery, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Information. Examples include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Information. Examples include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
• Demographic Information and Preferences. Examples include personal characteristics and preferences, such as your age, marital and family status, number of children, shopping preferences, income level, languages spoken, loyalty and rewards program information, household demographic data, data from social media platforms, education and professional information, hobbies and interests and propensity scores from third parties (likelihood of purchase, experiencing a life event, etc.).
• User Content. Examples include photos, reviews, and other feedback that you provide to us on or through our social media pages or websites about our products, locations, and services. If you choose to provide User Content, it may be made available on public areas of our website or on or through our social media channels.
Some of the information we collect about you may be personal information, or personal data, that can be used to identify you including, for example, your name, email address, mailing address or delivery address. In some jurisdictions, certain unique identifiers like IP addresses and other usage or technical information may be considered personal information. Personal information does not include data where your identity has been removed so that we can no longer identify you (anonymous data), which we may use for any purpose.
For many years I have been baking simply to delight the tastebuds of my family and friends. Just like any cook, the joy from my homemade cakes comes from the the immense satisfaction which every single consumer experiences. Each bite and each slice eaten has 100% been followed by the request for more.