We may share non-personal information without restriction. We may share your personal information with:
• Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For example, we may use service providers to host our websites, manage online ordering, contact contest winners, process payments, perform data analytics, conduct research, send promotions to you, to help us improve our products and services, and perform other services that we request.
• To our business partners who provide services on our behalf but who may also use the information we provide for their own commercial purposes. For example, some of our advertising partners may use information to market other parties’ products and services to you. For more information see Interest-based advertising.
• To an actual or prospective buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you order a cake to be delivered to another person, we will use the information you provide to fulfill the order.
• For any other purpose as may be permitted by law or that we describe when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our franchisees, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• To investigate suspected violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our website.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or opt-out as directed when you receive such an email from us. For more information, see Your rights and choices.